Big things are coming up, baby! I’ve got a full travel schedule of guest appearances and signings for some rockin’ events. Will you or a friend be able to visit me or check out my art? My next events will be:
- Edmonton Expo Sept 21-23 – I’m a guest artist at tables P01-02, see you soon, Edmonton!
- Mercado Los Olvidados III Sept 21-23 – Los Angeles fans! Find my artwork & Goodies a PSKaufman Gallery Market
- Baltimore Comic Con Sept 28-30 – My super team members will bring my art, books, apparel and more to Baltimore Comic Con! Grab a signed print or a special new treasure while they’re there!
- Etsy Made in Canada Market Sept 29 – I’ll be at Robson Square for the Briteup YVR Etsy Made in Canada market with a selection of goodies from my studio. Come see me, Vancouver!
- New York Comic Con Oct 4-7 – I’m appearing at NYCC booth 775 for signing, and will have signings at the Dark Horse and Spokeart Booths too! Stay tuned for more NYCC details
- Vancouver Fan Expo Oct 12-14 – I’ll be at Vancouver Fan Expo once again, baby! Vancouver fans get ready for new prints, books, goodies and more.
- Designer Con Nov 16-18 Booth 2234 – I’m appearing again as a guest artist at DCon, come visit me for signings and to check out the new original art, prints, books & goodies at booth 2234!
It’s going to be a busy few months, but I’m ready for it! Did you know I have a studio in Vancouver I throw collector’s parties and events at too? You can sign up for an invitation to my studio by emailing email@example.com ! See you lovelies at an event near you soon!
I’m so looking forward to Valentines Day this year! Since I renovated my studio and can have events there now, I’m going to open it up for a new release party February 10th for my local collectors in the Vancouver area! There will be new Bee themed scarves, prints, totes, Valentines cards and more goodies and treats! If you’re in the Vancouver BC area and would like an invite for my 11am or 5pm Feb 10th event just email firstname.lastname@example.org ! Here’s some photos of how I decorated it last year for love-day. My inner interior decorator had a blast!
If you can’t make it to Vancouver, fear not! I have more fun themed goodies coming to Etsy Feb 3rd starting at 9am PST. My First Dibs collectors got to pick out their favorites vintage plates and original artwork before release. So if you want to get First Dibs on release goodies and Patron-Exclusive treasures, like this Kitty Berry Kiss Kiss plate, you can pledge for the reward on my Patreon Here!
I’m feeling festive! I made a fun little holiday card you can see on JibJab here in the spirit of the season and my upcoming art studio party! On Dec 9th I’m opening up my creative sanctuary for a party for my collectors! It’s going to be so much fun, I’ll have festive decorations and drinks, new goodies, apparel, framed prints and more so visitors can do a little holiday shopping for someone special or their own collection!
My studio is in downtown Vancouver, and I’m sending invitations to local and visiting collectors to come join one of two party times on December 9th. If you’re in, or visit, the BC lower mainland and would like to get an invite to my studio events, email email@example.com !