Big things are coming up, baby! I’ve got a full travel schedule of guest appearances and signings for some rockin’ events. Will you or a friend be able to visit me or check out my art? My next events will be:
- Edmonton Expo Sept 21-23 – I’m a guest artist at tables P01-02, see you soon, Edmonton!
- Mercado Los Olvidados III Sept 21-23 – Los Angeles fans! Find my artwork & Goodies a PSKaufman Gallery Market
- Baltimore Comic Con Sept 28-30 – My super team members will bring my art, books, apparel and more to Baltimore Comic Con! Grab a signed print or a special new treasure while they’re there!
- Etsy Made in Canada Market Sept 29 – I’ll be at Robson Square for the Briteup YVR Etsy Made in Canada market with a selection of goodies from my studio. Come see me, Vancouver!
- New York Comic Con Oct 4-7 – I’m appearing at NYCC booth 775 for signing, and will have signings at the Dark Horse and Spokeart Booths too! Stay tuned for more NYCC details
- Vancouver Fan Expo Oct 12-14 – I’ll be at Vancouver Fan Expo once again, baby! Vancouver fans get ready for new prints, books, goodies and more.
- Designer Con Nov 16-18 Booth 2234 – I’m appearing again as a guest artist at DCon, come visit me for signings and to check out the new original art, prints, books & goodies at booth 2234!
It’s going to be a busy few months, but I’m ready for it! Did you know I have a studio in Vancouver I throw collector’s parties and events at too? You can sign up for an invitation to my studio by emailing email@example.com ! See you lovelies at an event near you soon!
- Camilla & Sarah who brought her Camilla x Disney Stitch Toy
Vancouver Fan Expo was a huge success this past weekend April 20-21, thank you to everyone who came to visit Camilla’s tables, and to all Camilla’s newfound fans and friends. Fan Expo Vancouver has grown since it’s debut year in 2012, with the Exhibition Hall more than doubled in size and completely packed with attendees.
Camilla launched a whole lineup of new Mini Prints for Fan Expo Vancouver, including a much-anticipated release of her Candy Escape paintings in 11×14″ Prints. Stay tuned for online release details on Camilla’s eStore.
- Beyond The Rainbow released in 11×14″ Size
Camilla sold quite a few of her new Superficial Substances Mini Print, which we remember is this months’ Charity Print fundraising for Ocean River Institute. 50% of proceeds of Superficial Substances prints sold this month will be donated to ORI, who work on projects such as helping freshwater dolphins and fighting legislation that allows farmers nitrogen runoff to pollute rivers. You can help too by picking one up here.
Camilla’s next convention she’s headed to is Calgary Entertainment Expo where she will be at tables B15-16 with brand new prints, merchandise, her new Helmetgirls Artbook & Giveaway print, and more! You can RSVP to the Facbook event here!
The always excellent Fan Expo Vancouver is next weekend on April 21st & 22nd! We’ll be at booth P26 in Artist Alley, so be sure to come say hello to Camilla d’Errico and the rest of the d’Errico Studios crew! Just take a look at the map to see where we’ll be set up:
At the booth this year, we’ll have some special, limited-edition clothing items that will soon be announced! Attendees of Fan Expo Vancouver will be some of the first to see and purchase the new designs!
Plus, we’ll have available the new Kuro Fox Glass Charms, the prototype of the ‘No Ordinary Love’ bust from Dark Horse Comics, along with some of the first-edition copies of Femina & Fauna that are no longer available in stores, and some new, very beautiful notebooks and journals imported from France.
There will also be some advanced copies of the Tanpopo hardcover from BOOM! Studios available at the booth. If you’re a Kickstarter backer, and would like to arrange to pick up your hardcover, slipcase edition of Tanpopo at the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check to see if your copy will be ready in time. Right now, Camilla is very busy adding personalized sketches to the books for Kickstarter backers, but we’ll do our best if you’d rather pick up the book than have it shipped to your home.
Spaces for original sketches are extremely limited this year, but if you’d like to pick up your own, please email email@example.com as soon as possible to see if there’s still time to get on the list this year.
Thanks for reading, everyone! And we hope to see you at the show! If you’re planning to attend, RSVP on Facebook and we’ll look for your smiling face. ^_^ Fan Expo Vancouver is going to be great this year!